Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+714, -30] Oh, quite talented~
2. [+649, -26] Wow… very cool
3. [+517, -22] I’m subscribed to her on YouTube and I like that she’s a great singer with a pretty voice! Now I find out that she knows how to compose, too… hope we can hear AOA promote with a song composed by Yuna one day!!
4. [+31, -1] She’s getting paid the royalties, right? Just asking because her agency is infamous for not paying their artists until they turn a profit and I’m worried they’re withholding her royalties from her for that…
5. [+18, -0] She was quite charming on ‘Queendom’. Hyejung isn’t afraid to get loose to get some laughs but Yuna caught my eye for laughing along and talking in her reserved way. She has impact in a quiet way… I only knew of Seolhyun, Choa, and Jimin out of AOA before but now I know all of them ㅋㅋ
6. [+15, -7] What a waste to have such talented members on the backburner. It’s because these members aren’t showcased more that AOA never became a top group. You need to push the whole group together in the beginning like Twice, Red Velvet, and Black Pink, and then focus on individual promos once the group itself has made it… Instead, AOA focused on a few members in the beginning, which created an imbalanced fandom and a big popularity difference between the members.
7. [+14, -1] After watching her on ‘Queendom’, she seems like a hard worker who quietly completes the things she needs to do. Everyone was wondering who’d be the singer after Choa left but she fills that spot quite well ㅋㅋ
8. [+10, -0] She’s always been the quiet hard worker. Who knew she was hiding such a talent~~
9. [+10, -4] I like AOA… I think a lot of them are shining more after the main vocal left
10. [+8, -1] Please compose for AOA too~